Triple Soda Bottle Water Rocket Launcher
DIY Triple Soda Bottle Launcher Plans
A must have for anyone wanting awesome and cheap backyard entertainment, science project, cub scouts, anyone looking for a new hobby or anyone that loves model rockets but wants a inexpensive alternative to the usual "fire-in-the-hole" engine rockets!
• Makes great gifts for kids!
• Brings out their creativity
• Keeps kids engaged in outdoor activities
• Great for science classes
• Triple Bottle Rocket Launcher lets you launch 1,2, or 3 rockets simultaneously!
• Great for group launchings or contests!
• Our complete DIY Plans show you how to make your rockets shoot as high as possible by using correct fin design.
• You will INSTANTLY learn many tips and tricks
• Our launcher contains a special trigger mechanism allowing for high pressure launches (tested @ 130 psi) without rockets prematurely "leaving" the launcher as like many other launchers.
- Design, build and shoot rockets made from discarded 1 or 2 liter soda pop bottles HUNDREDS OF FEET INTO THE AIR using water and air from a bike pump or compressor.
- Unlike some launchers, this one has 3 launch tubes which allow for a slower release of fuel (water/air) as well as longer thrust time giving higher launches. They also give rockets more stability during initial take-off because it serves as a guide rail as rockets gain speed.
- High quality launcher made out of durable PVC tubing.
- No additional expense since the fuel is water and air! No O-rings that break and need replaced.
- Launcher supports air pressures as low as 20 psi and as high as 100 psi. These things really fly high!
- For the fun of it, science projects, math projects, school classes, parties, etc. and will almost always draw a crowd of onlookers.