Beach Sand and Fishing Cart Plans
A fishing cart you can build for approximately $30.
- Some Welding is optional, a stick welder will suffice. Only two optional welds no more than 2" wide.
- Holds 3 surf or pier rods, a bucket, tackle, fish, Net ...
- Easily plows through the sand. Add larger diameter wheels if desired.
- Made of Steel which needs to be painted.
- Uses readily available materials found in local retail stores.
- Must be able to physically bend steel flat bar and EMT by hand and hammer, no special equipment needed. Sand needed for EMT bending.
- A Cooler with lid removed serves as the body. Can be found on sale for $5 occasionally. Easily Replaced if worn.
- Battery Lights can be added for night fishing.
- Bike attachment (welded part) instructions included.
- images included.
- Two 2x4 hanging rod holders.
- Easily torn down for transport in 10 minutes.
Great cart for pulling behind your bicycle. Plus many other uses!